Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog1 : Introduction & Recount












On Monday 4 January  I studied unit one " Recount" about purpose  types  text organisation and language Features.
The purpose of Recount was tell what happened.  Recount was reconstruct past experience and the unfolding of a sequence of events over time. 





Then I studied about types of Recount were personal Recount (retelling of diary)  factual Recount (recording of report)  Imaginative Recount(taking and
 giving details of events). I studied  text organisation  of Recount  were orientation series of events and personal comment.




     After that I studied about language Features of Recount were 
General(Specific participants/Linking words/Action verbs) 
personal Recount (Use  first pronouns/ add interest) 
factual Recount(Use third pronouns/passive voice/
reconstruct the activity/mention of personal felling)
Imaginative Recount(Use first person/include personal).




         Finally, I practiced scanning  for the specific information  of Recount. I read text (such as Furious pace in Hockey Finals, Our trip to the Blue Mountain , My Grandpa's Funeral in Toraja , An Excursion to the Botanic Gardens)and answer the questions. 




        I think answer the questions about Text  was very easy.But I  think scanning  for the specific information  of Recount was difficult. The best way to got into reading was simply to  read freely and practice  from the News or novels. This practice helped me develop a felt for writing.My attitudes towards the lesson was not  easy.




References :  www.beevoz.com
                      www.gettyimages.com               
                      www.hdwallpapers.im
                      www.hdwallpapersrocks.com
                      www.audreyhepburnbooks.wordpress.com


































No comments:

Post a Comment