Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog 2 (continuous) : Recount





On Monday 11 January  I studied unit one " Recount" about Factual Recount.
          The Factual Recount were help the reader reconstruct the activity , the ending describes the outcome of the activity, required  to provide precise information, detail of time-place
-manner may need to be precisely stated.
          It may be appropriate to include explanations.It use of third pronouns(he /she/it/they)and passive voice.





            Then I practiced writing  relevant words about Factual Recount (News report and Police report) such as investigate,
police station,criminal,robber,statement,property,arrest,
accused,witness,announce,cop,prisoner,inform,jail,burglar,
bandit, offender,case,lawsuit,procedure,reporter , record,
handcuff,sources,defraud, security.




                After that  I practiced  answer the question about News report(5 Vietnamese held for stealing) Police report (Investigation report).




            Finally,I think practice writing relevant words about  Factual Recount  was very easy.But I  think practice  answer  the question about Police report was not easy. 
         The best way to get into reading was simply to  read freely and practice from the News or novels. This practice helped me develop a feel for writing.My attitudes towards the lesson was 
instinctual positive. I  felt confident when I was faced with a variety of writing task in and outside of class. 





References :  www.dailygenius.com
                      www. brainscape.com         
                      www.gettyimages.com
                      www.bayanmall.org                                                                            www.beaconhillswriting.tumblr.com







No comments:

Post a Comment