Monday, January 18, 2016

Blog3 :Narrative








On Monday 18 January  I studied unit two "Narrative "about purpose  types  text organisation and language Features.
The purpose of Narrative was to entertain. Types of Narrative
were typically imaginary but can be factual such as mysteries
romances, science fiction, fables and moral, fairy stories.







Then I studied about Text organisation of Narratives. The 
focus of the text was a sequence of actions.They include orientation(introduce to the main character), complication and resolution.




After that I  talked about my childhood memories with my 
friend. I studied reading for general  idea and reading for   detail information about the first part of the story and practiced writing skill such as wrote fairy short sentences.




   
 Finally, I thought reading for  detail information  was very easy. But I  thought reading for general  idea was  difficult. The best way to got into reading was simply to read freely and practiced  from the News or novels. This practice helped me develop a feel for writing. My attitudes towards the lesson was not  easy. 





Reference :www.music-bazaar.com
                              www.visual.ly
                    www.orcatrend.com
                    www.teachersuperstore.com.au
                    www.slideshare.net
                    www.chrispagsillustrations.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment