Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Blog 5 : Descriptive







On Monday 1 February   I studied unit three "Descriptive"   about purpose  and language Features.The purpose was   describe and reveal a particular person ,place, thing.The 
kind of text helped visualize and understand a topic and 
then explained the characteristics of the subject or topic 
and uses details.




Next, I studied about language Features of descriptive.
It  included  using attributive and identifying process, adjective and classifiers in nominal group , simple 
present tense.I studied generic structure.
later, I studied identification and then it was identifying 
the phenomenon was described. I studied description 
and then it was the phenomenon in parts, qualities,or/
and characteristics.




After that,I  talked about description of green darner dragonflies, description of Ants and description of 
Komodo Dragon(Varanus Komodoensis). and then
I read descriptive text and answered the questions 
about description of Komodo Dragon.




Finally, I thought  answered the questions was very easy. But I  thought talked about description was  difficult. The best way to got into reading was simply to read freely and practiced  from the News or novels. This practice helped me develop a feel for writing. My attitudes towards the lesson was not  easy. 



References :www.wallpaperscraft.com
                     www.bookshopblog.com
                     www.socialtikmag.com
                     www.classroom-aid.com
                     www.vi.sualize.us



   



No comments:

Post a Comment